Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Transcript from Zombie Interrogation... I think...?

Submitted to our group from someone working within our nation's capital:

"I'm a custodian over at the Department of Homeland Security in Washington, D.C. and I found this document sitting right next to a paper shredder. I have the proper credentials to be in the building to begin with, but... I think someone just got really lazy or something. I think the paper shredder was broken. I think. When I turned it on, it made some loud crunching noises. Then I heard someone coming, so I freaked out and just took off with this... I can't tell if this is some sort of joke or what. I know people make stuff up around the work area, but I don't know about this one, especially after all of the outbreaks going around. Like E. Coli. Recently - in case you haven't heard - E. Coli has been spreading around Europe and some people have been dropping like flies! It's really bad. Just Google "E. Coli Europe spreading" and see what pops up... I ran across this article, and you can only suspect what's happening on the other side of the world... this document doesn't sit well with me. I think I know what it might mean, but I'm not incredibly sure.

It could be a joke! I hope it is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment